Please beware of scammers
As an international platform, Globalplacement is prone to attract those who try to scam people out of their money. For example by promising an internship abroad, but requiring a payment up front for their services. In some cases this might be for legitamite reasons, but always be very very vigilant.
Even though we try our very best to keep our platform free of abuse, we can't garantuee we'll never miss anything. If you see any suspicious vacancies on our website, please do report them by reaching out to us. Never transfer money or share your bank account/credit card details with anyone unless you're absolutely sure it is safe to do so (in which case it is always at your own risk).
Are you ready to join our team of innovative changemakers? If so, keep reading!
At Calima, we are not your typical software development company. We thrive on creating custom solutions that push the boundaries and challenge the status quo. That's why we made the decision to establish our headquarters in the beautiful Canary Islands, where we can draw inspiration from the energy of the sun and the sea to fuel our innovative ideas.
It is with this same drive for innovation that we founded Emplato. Our mission is clear - we aim to save the planet, one plate at a time! By offering reusable plates and cups, we are actively working towards reducing single-use plastics in the food industry. We strongly believe that sustainability is the key to a better future.
As Emplato continues to grow and expand its impact, we are excited to invite passionate individuals to join us on our journey. We are currently seeking business interns who share our enthusiasm for sustainability and are eager to make a difference. If you are as excited as we are about building a greener and more sustainable world, we would love to hear from you!
As a Business Development Intern, you'll have the chance to work in a variety of fields including marketing and promotion, administration, planning, sales and customer management, among many others. Here are just a few of the things you'll be doing:
- Managing sales and customer relationships
- Documenting statistics and progress
- Creating visually stunning marketing materials
- Designing presentations and graphics
- Organizing events and promotions
- Rocking our social media channels
Who are we looking for?
- You're currently studying business administration, marketing, economics, or something similar
- You know your way around Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- You're fluent in English and Spanish
- You're a master of organization
- You’re not afraid of talking to new people or moving around
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You're eager to learn and grow
- You're a team player who can also work independently
What we offer
Why should you join us?
- You'll be part of a young, international team of enthusiastic innovators
- You'll work in a beautiful modern office overlooking the sea with snacks included - free coffee, water, and snacks, anyone?
- You'll have the chance to expand your skill set and learn new things
- We want to hear your ideas and see you take ownership of your work
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer a flexible schedule and hybrid working model
Calima Solutions SL
View our company profile