Please beware of scammers
As an international platform, Globalplacement is prone to attract those who try to scam people out of their money. For example by promising an internship abroad, but requiring a payment up front for their services. In some cases this might be for legitamite reasons, but always be very very vigilant.
Even though we try our very best to keep our platform free of abuse, we can't garantuee we'll never miss anything. If you see any suspicious vacancies on our website, please do report them by reaching out to us. Never transfer money or share your bank account/credit card details with anyone unless you're absolutely sure it is safe to do so (in which case it is always at your own risk).
You speak Dutch and want to gain experiences in online marketing and community management? You want to learn a lot but also bring in your own ideas? You want to be part of an open, relaxed, and highly productive team?
this company is the largest leisure community for people over 40. For every region where we launch our app, we passionately build a community. After successfully expanding into the Netherlands earlier this year, we have now set sails for Belgium. To make this a success, you'll create and localise region-specific content, help us find and manage Community Captains (volunteer supporters), and come up with new strategies to grow the community in the Netherlands.
Your creativity knows no bounds. In our office in the heart of Frankfurt, you'll work closely with the other community managers for Germany and the Netherlands.
A steep learning curve, interesting tasks, and lots of fun are guaranteed! Your internship with us could be the stepping stone to a permanent position or a working student job with us.
- Community management in our app and on social media
- Organizing and scheduling group activities in the Netherlands and Flanders (Belgium)
- Keeping in contact with and managing our community captains (volunteers at this company)
- Answering user questions
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch: As you will be translating and creating content and be managing the local communities, you must have excellent language skills
- Be motivated: You should be especially motivated and ready to take responsibility from day one and have the desire to learn new things.
- Contribute your own ideas: You are welcome to contribute your own ideas and implement them independently together with the team.
What we offer
Apart from our dynamic team and our mission to bring people together, there are a variety of benefits that make this company a great place to work:
- Impact: this company brings together hundreds of thousands of members, who meet new people and form meaningful connections thanks to us.
- Working at the eye level: Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, direct line to the founders and a relaxed approach to each other. We work productively and have fun while doing it
- Hybrid model: Find your best way of working! 3+ days in the office, and up to 2 days remotely.
- Start-up flair: nice and spacious office in Frankfurt's Eastend, unlimited coffee, drinks and snacks
- Teambuilding: Monthly team events such as lasertag tournaments, office parties and drinking hut tours ensure a happy togetherness
- Work-life balance: 28 days paid holiday, birthdays and December 24th and 31th are automatically off for all of us.
- Commitment: 2 Impact Days per year, which you can use in projects of your choice: for a positive impact on our environment and society.